I've worked as a UX designer in various types of businesses and different industries. I like sharing these experiences to guide and be a sounding board for other UX designers.
- Goals and planning a career in UX
- Defining your UX skills profile
- Understanding how to be a UX success in your organization
- Creative confidence & imposter syndrome
- High-level portfolio review
I don't offer feedback on specific project work, tutorials in software tools, or US immigration and visa guidance.
I offer individual and group mentoring sessions through ADPList.Read more about ADPList and how to set up a session
I am also available through the Designed.org community.Learn more about Designed.org